You’ve probably had both great and poor experiences with customer service outsourcing, but you know what level of service you want to provide to your customers.
Most companies offer good to great service. So what are some other qualities which make good criteria for judging customer service outsourcing companies?
|Transparency||As more and more people are demanding transparency in politics, transparency in business is starting to become a big deal, too. You should not need to micromanage your customer support team, but it’s still nice to know exactly what they’re doing and how they’re treating your customers.|
|Communication||Are you a hands-off
|Multi-channel support||Around 80% of customers still prefer phone support, but what about the other 20% who would rather chat or email? As the preference for non-phone support grows as the millennials mature, you will need a customer support outsourcing provider that accommodates the entire range of preferences from your customers.|
|Scalability||Growth is important. Will your customer support outsourcing vendor easily scale with you as you grow?|
|Efficiency||How quickly can your tech support get tickets resolved? Are they located in regions with access to high-quality
Considering these criteria can help with deciding between multiple companies that all specialize in excellent customer service outsourcing.